NSRC Membership Benefits
Membership of the North Staffordshire Railway Company (1978) Ltd. is open to everyone.
Simply by joining the NSRC, and renewing your subscription each year, you will be directly helping to support the heritage of railways in North Staffordshire and the continued success of the ever growing Churnet Valley Railway. Please consider adding a further donation, and selecting the Gift Aid option, wherever possible to help us to achieve that extra bit more in bringing our goals to reality.
What are the benefits?
- 3 standard CVR day tickets per member, courtesy of the Churnet Valley Railway (1992) PLC
- 15% discount on all advertised Moorlander dining experiences, courtesy of the CVR PLC
- Opportunities to become a volunteer, including all training provisions
- Subscription to the tri-annual Knotty journal, our in-house magazine
- Full voting rights at the Annual General Meeting (over 18 only)
- Invitation to NSRC social events
- Access to purchase a Heritage Rail Association pass
When you join the NSRC the choice is entirely yours – you can simply keep in touch with events by reading the Knotty journal and visiting the line from time to time, taking advantage of your travel discounts, or you can become actively involved with the activities of the CVR and NSRC and feature in the stories yourself! Volunteers are a vital part of the railway, so please contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved.
Annual subscription rates
- Senior (over 60 years) £16
- Joint Senior £22
- Adult (26-59 years) £19
- Student (15-21) £16
- Family (up to 2 adult + 2 children) £27
- Senior £360
- Joint Senior £700
- Adult £550
- Student £550
- Family £700
The North Staffordshire Railway Company (1978) Ltd. is able to reclaim 25p for every £1 that you donate or pay in membership fees if you complete the Gift Aid part of the membership application form. You must pay UK Income Tax equalling or exceeding the amount you donate in any one tax year. Please make your money go even further by completing this part of the form.
For further information please contact our Membership Secretary, either through e-mail or post.
You can join now by simply clicking on the online membership form >here<.