NSRC Annual Raffle
Every year the NSRC generally holds a fundraising raffle for a selected project to support the ongoing development of the heritage railway.
Tickets can be purchased onboard all public day services, from the Booking Office at Froghall station or from ourselves direct. Please get in contact if you wish to learn more.
For 2021 the raffle is raising funds for specialist maintenance equipement, that will help our volunteer maintenance teams work more efficiently both on our current operational railway and furture extensions to Leek, Oakamoor and Cauldon.
Past Raffle Appeals
- 2021 = Infrastructure Maintenance Equipment (£tbc)
- 2020 = Leek Brook Access (£1632)
- 2019 = Froghall Platform (£6869)
- 2018 = Roger Bennett Repaint (£958)
- 2017 = Leek Brook Waiting Room (£4649)
- 2016 = Repairs to NSRC Shunters (£3206)
- 2015 = Steam Heat Van Restoration (£2800)
- 2014 = NSR 228 Restoration
- 2013 = 25322 Cosmetic Work
- 2012 = Carriage & Wagon Facilities
- 2011 = RMB 1878 Restoration
- 2010 = Cheddleton Station Repairs